On this occasion, we would like to inform you that within the project implementation:
“Raising the capacity of the wine sector by strengthening the national brand of Serbian wines through education and informing producers and consumers” on April 23, 2021. year starting at 11 am in the winery “Zvonko Bogdan”, in Subotica, at Kanjiški put 45, Palić, to hold a seminar on the following topics:
- Potassium poliaspartate in wine stabilization on tartrates;
- Checking the stability of wine to the appearance of pinking;
- Presentation of the program for the development of winemaking and viticulture in the Republic of Serbia for the period 2021-2031. years;
- Measures and incentives in viticulture and winemaking this year;
- Discussion, questions and answers.
Lecturers at this seminar will be Mr. Professor Vladimir Puškaš and Mr. Stevan Rajta, a representative of the Association of Winemakers and Viticulture of Serbia.
The seminar in Subotica is organized in cooperation with the association of winemakers and winegrowers of the Subotica-Horgoš region.