The public call for subsidies in the physical property of agricultural holdings through the support of the establishment of multi-year production vine plantations was announced today! 🍇
Incentives for the establishment of perennial production vines include incentives for:
1) physical and chemical analysis of the soil with a recommendation for fertilization of the soil for planting;
2) development of a viticulture project;
3) preparation, cultivation of soil, digging pits for planting and planting;
4) procurement of vine seedlings;
5) procurement of supports for production plantations, i.e. procurement of stakes for grapevine plantations with domesticated varieties that are grown with traditional cultivation methods.
You can apply for a subsidy on the ePodsticaji portal.