This year, as part of St. Trifun, the Association of Winemakers and Viticulture of Serbia organized a event called “Great evaluation of Serbian wine”.
On May 17 and 18, 24 eminent Serbian evaluators, distributed in 4 panels, made great efforts to evaluate Serbian wines in the most adequate categories in 9 categories:
- White still wines from non-aromatic local grape varieties
- White still wines from international non-aromatic grape varieties;
- Sparkling wines;
- Rose still wines;
- Red still wines from local non-aromatic grape varieties;
- Red still wines from international non-aromatic grape varieties;
- Mulled wines from local and international aromatic grape varieties;
- Naturally sweet and liqueur wines;
- Orange wine.
138 wineries from all Serbian regions took part in the event, reporting 481 wine labels.
This event aims to help promote our wines and wine culture both in our country and in the world.
On Saturday, May 22, at 6 pm, at the location of the Hotel Radisson Collection Old, Bulevar vojvode Mišića 15, a solemn announcement of grades and awarding of prizes to the wines with the highest grades will take place.
Please confirm our presence, due to the epidemiological situation, the number of places is limited.
We note that all protection measures prescribed by the Government of the Republic of Serbia will be applied, due to the Kovid 19 pandemic.
For all additional information, we are at your disposal.
Best regards and good health.
Program for May 22: